I was reading with interest today that Harley Davidson is holding a sweepstake providing entrants with a unique opportunity to design and win a custom 2009 Harley motorcycle.
If you’ve always fancied your chances as a designer then you have the opportunity to try out an interactive web tool which enables you to build your very own custom bike. How cool is that?
You can choose from any of Harley’s current models and custom options. When completed you can park the bike in a garage and get a print out of each and every component used along with the price. I can’t help but wonder how much you could spend? In fact, I can’t wait to try it out. Entries close 6 November so you’ve no time to lose.
Contestants can enter the “Build It and Win It Sweepstakes” by following these steps:
- Go to www.harley-davidson.com/customizer and click on “Launch the Customizer.”
- Create a profile and log-in to a personal profile “Garage.”
- Choose a 2009 Harley-Davidson model, and then select a stock or pre-customized bike.
- Choose the Genuine Motor Accessories to add to that bike.
- When the motorcycle is saved in a personal profile “Garage,” the contestant is automatically be entered into the motorcycle sweepstakes.
Nice one Harley.
Sadly there will only be one winner and if it doesn’t happen to be you then you could check out our used Harley Davidsons for sale store where you can choose from a selection of more affordable used Harleys. Perhaps a used Harley Sportster or a used Harley Softail would suit.